Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 

Yggdrasil

Masculin
   Nombre de messages  :  17
   Âge  :  26
   Date d'inscription  :  25/10/2021

Yggdrasil  /  Homme invisible

Nouveau ici

je ne sais même pas par où commencer.... ( Je suis plus habitué à l'anglais, peut-être que je traduirai si nécessaire)

So... I'm Jonathan, right now i'm based in Bordeaux, a old soul, sensitive, a dreamer, chaotic controled, higly interested for human minds and behaviours.
I studies social psychology in Portugal and informatic engineering and languages ( PT/ESP/ENG, then i need to learn to write french, because i do understand it 100%, but writing is a totally different thing)
I'm in a big long way to be more understand us in general, how we think, behave and why we are like in certain ways in certain moments, a i do tons of volunteers  and workds, so i can have more and difrently contact with people, even if i know it sounds weird, i'm kinda studing all the time if i look in that way. And im writing about it. Probably to write a book one day.
I cant choose one, or two... I read everything i think interesting, so even autors can be relative in topics or what to read, so i don't know
And the books i more enjoy to read are other prespectives from people, poetry, autobiographys.
Im passionate with the unknown, with the feelings of exploring, new breath, new sunrises, smiles, colours, and bigger than everything, feelings, higly passionate about feelings, what they make, how and why.
I love the night, the fresh air in a mountain, the feeling of freedom, the grass on my feets, the smiles, the days not planned, reading in the most peaceful places i can find.
I write thoughts, mostly, and about topics, or persons if they have impact in my life
Movies maybe things like Interstellar, The pianist, Forest Gump, About time, I am, Requiem for a dream. Mr.Nobody. Deep love for Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural. And i eated every type of mangas and bds when i was younger, marvel, dc...
Uhhhhh music... Music is a big thing for me, voices are something i can't express how i love, Pavarotti, Laura Pausini, Andreas Bocelli, Marisa (portuguese Fado singers). I like Metalcore, Hard, Rock but love country, blues, classic.
My favorite band is for sure Pink Floyd, but then bands like northlane, iron maiden, muse please me a lot, others too but this are the names that first came to my head.
Im here because i felt the place to slowly start placing my thoughts, because my papers thoughs started to be lost. With the years... Papers dont last forever sadly.
A dear persons showed me around here, and i loved it, the concept and how everyone is around here.
So im thinking in writing my thoughts about random topics.
Favorite word... "Saudade"  is a portugueses unique word for expressing the feel of missing something, or someone.

So im all around happy to have a community where i can write freely, and hopefully i please someone with my thoughts, feel free to interact 🙏🤞

"From sand we came, to sand we go"

houle

Féminin
   Nombre de messages  :  1189
   Âge  :  18
   Date d'inscription  :  21/03/2020

houle  /  Effleure du mal

bienvenue  Bonjour  770102
I'm pretty sure you will love this place

Le rosier

Masculin
   Nombre de messages  :  282
   Âge  :  57
   Pensée du jour  :  482 !
   Date d'inscription  :  25/08/2021

Le rosier  /  Autostoppeur galactique

Wondeful !

Yggdrasil a écrit:

The grass on my feets and Laura Pausini !

I love you I love you I love you
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/1727268415

Yggdrasil

Masculin

Le rosier a écrit:
Wondeful !

Yggdrasil a écrit:

The grass on my feets and Laura Pausini !

I love you I love you I love you
🥰🙏🙏 Merci

Liréo

Féminin
   Nombre de messages  :  466
   Âge  :  38
   Pensée du jour  :  La beauté sauvera le monde...ou le détruira.
   Date d'inscription  :  12/06/2021

Liréo  /  Pour qui sonne Lestat

Hi and welcome Yggdrasil

just a few informations for easier navigation on JE.
First: if you want comments on your poems, you must create a topic of poetry called «  commentaires pour les poèmes d’Yggdrasil » or something like that in this section.
https://www.jeunesecrivains.com/f50-commentaires-poesie

Also, when you post a poem, you just can post it one after the other, don’t create a new topic just for one text. Create a topic called « poésie d’Yggdrasil » and post all your poems in it. I hope you understand what I mean…
Sorry for my english, I’m not very good.
I hope this information will help you.

bye

Yggdrasil

Masculin

Liréo a écrit:
Hi and welcome Yggdrasil

just a few informations for easier navigation on JE.
First: if you want comments on your poems, you must create a topic of poetry called «  commentaires pour les poèmes d’Yggdrasil » or something like that in this section.
https://www.jeunesecrivains.com/f50-commentaires-poesie

Also, when you post a poem, you just can post it one after the other, don’t create a new topic just for one text. Create a topic called « poésie d’Yggdrasil » and post all your poems in it. I hope you understand what I mean…
Sorry for my english, I’m not very good.
I hope this information will help you.

bye

Thank you so much! I will keep it on mind and do it! Still adjusting to here.
Glad you told me that!
And your english is great!

Bye 🙏

Bonjour

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1